How To Use
YLANG YLANG OIL USES:
Ylang ylang blends well with geranium rose, lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, sandalwood and vetiver oils.
- Mix a few drops in with bathwater for an aromatic and relaxing soak.
- For healthy skin and hair, mix a drop or two in with skincare products and shampoo or conditioner.
- Diffuse for soothing stress and for an uplifting experience.
- Add a drop or two to some tea for a flavorful hot beverage.
- As a room freshener, diffuse for 30 minutes or more, or add a few drops to a spray bottle, add water, and spray in the room.
- For skin soothing and more, mix ylang ylang drops with a carrier oil and apply to desired areas.
- Place a few drops on wrists or behind ears for an exquisite, non-toxic perfume.
- To use as a supplement, add one drop to four ounces of water or place a drop in an empty supplement capsule and consume.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. It can also cause sensitivity on some people; excessive use of it may lead to headaches and nausea. Contact with eyes should be avoided.