How To Use
THYME OIL USES:
Thyme oil blends well with bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, lavender and rosemary oils.
- To use as a supplement, add one drop to four ounces of water or place a drop in an empty supplement capsule and consume.
- When outside, use thyme oil as a natural insect repellent.
- For an energizing but soothing boost, add two drops of thyme oil to your bath water.
- To support restful sleep, diffuse before going to bed.
- Add one drop to a cup of warm water and gargle with it as a purifying mouthwash.
- Add 1 to 2 drops to meat or other entrée dishes for a refreshing, herbal taste.
- Add a drop or two to your favorite skincare products.
- Diffuse for a pleasant-smelling herbaceous experience.
Cautions: For external use only; dilute before use. May cause skin irritation in some individuals. A skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with the eyes should be avoided.