How To Use
Tea tree oil uses:
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of tea tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing benefits.
- Apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to clean countertops and more.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet and inside shoes to freshen them.
- Create your own aftershave with tea tree oil and cedarwood.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.