How To Use
Sweet Marjoram oil uses:
- Add a few drops of Valerian to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Diffuse to help ease tense feelings.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to temples and the back of the neck.
- Use a drop to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Use a drop occasionally (topically) to ease the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take as a supplement by diluting one drop in four ounces of water, or by placing one drop in an empty supplement capsule, and consume.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. Do not use on young children, and it may cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.