How To Use
Rosemary Oil Uses:
- To use as a supplement, add one drop to four ounces of water or place a drop in an empty supplement capsule and consume.†
- Place a drop or two on your palms, rub together and apply to scalp and massage.
- Add a drop to your favorite shampoo and conditioner.
- Add one to two drops to meats and favorite entrees to flavor them.
- Blend with peppermint or wintergreen oil and a carrier oil or lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Blend with tea tree oil for a stimulating scalp massage.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Mix equal parts of rosemary oil with lavender oil for stress reduction.
- Combine with Epsom salts and frankincense for a rejuvenating bath experience.
Cautions: This oil should not be used by those who are pregnant or under the care of a physician. Dilute well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.