How To Use
PEPPERMINT OIL USES AND BENEFITS:
- Use a drop occasionally in your oral health products
- Massage drop onto temples and forehead for relief
- Diffuse for promoting a clear, refreshing experience when you breathe it in..
- To use as a supplement, dilute one drop in four ounces of water and consume.†
- For a morning energizing, cooling experience, rub a drop of peppermint oil on your temples after you wake up.
- For an invigorating sense, diffuse at home or work.
- Add a drop to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Use a few drops with a spray bottle of water as a natural bug repellent
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse during study time.
- Use a drop topically to help relieve feelings of tension.
- Take one drop as a supplement in an empty supplement capsule.†
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add to a cold-water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up during long drives.
- Blend peppermint oil with lavender oil for a soothing massage blend
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop of orange essential oil and one drop of frankincense oil and inhale for a midday pick-me-up.
Cautions: Dilute very well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.