How To Use
LEMONGRASS OIL USES:
For diffusion, lemongrass blends well with cardamom, basil or peppermint oils.
- For an amazing post-workout massage (or anytime), combine equal parts of coconut oil or another carrier oil and lemongrass.
- Add a drop of lemongrass oil to flavor favorite recipes.
- To use as a supplement, add one drop to four ounces of water or place a drop in an empty supplement capsule and consume.
- For a refreshing foot bath, add two drops into a bowl of warm water and soak feet for 10 minutes.
- As a natural insect repellent, dilute lemongrass oil and then rub or spritz on skin prior to going outside.
- To soothe occasional joint or muscle discomfort, combine equal parts of a carrier oil and lemongrass oil, and rub topically on areas of concern.
- Blend a few drops into your favorite bath products or add it to bathwater.
- Combine with tea tree oil and apply to toenails for clean, healthy nails.
- For an uplifting experience, place one drop in the palms of the hands, rub hands together, and inhale slowly for at least 30 seconds.
- Diffuse during times of focus or study.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.