How To Use
Lavender oil uses:
- Add a few drops of lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Diffuse to help ease tense feelings.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to temples and the back of the neck.
- Use a drop to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Use a drop occasionally (topically) to ease the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take as a supplement by diluting one drop in four ounces of water, or by placing one drop in an empty supplement capsule, and consume.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: It is recommended that oils packaged in metal containers (for safe shipping) be transferred into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.