How To Use
Frankincense oil uses:
- Apply frankincense to the bottoms of feet for a soothing, relaxing experience.
- Diffuse during yoga or meditation to focus your intention for the day.
- Add a drop of frankincense to a moisturizer to smooth the skin.
- Following a day of activity, massage frankincense into hands and feet for a warming, soothing effect.
- Topically and with a carrier oil, use frankincense oil on areas that need extra attention, such as muscles or joints.
- When in a dry climate, apply frankincense in order to maintain healthy-looking fingernails.
- To consume as a supplement, dilute one drop in four ounces of water, and consume.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Consult your physician before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.