How To Use
Eucalyptus blends well with many other essential oils, including lavender essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, frankincense essential oil, as well as thyme, rosemary and marjoram essential oils.
- Add to a spray bottle with water and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Mix with a carrier oil and rub on chest when for a cleansing aroma.
- Place a drop in your morning bath.
- Diffuse for an invigorating experience.
- Place one drop in your hand, rub hands together and inhale.
- Make a DIY cooling, refreshing spray by placing several drops in a spray bottle (plus peppermint oil, if you’d like) and spritz on the body
Cautions: Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy. For external use only, this is considered toxic if taken internally. Dilute before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes.