How To Use
CINNAMON OIL USES:
- For a tasty hot drink, place a drop in tea or hot water and sip slowly.
- Add a drop in a spray bottle filled with water for a DIY cleaning spray.
- For a warming, cinnamon-inspired massage, mix with a carrier oil of your choice and enjoy!
- For a DIY potpourri, select your favorite herbs and spices and add a few drops of cinnamon bark oil to it for a fragrant aroma.
- Add to your favorite cinnamon-inspired smoothie or dessert for extra flavor.
Cautions: Dilute well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided. This has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin.